300mg Gummies. Calm Lemon Lime, Charlottes Web
Calm gummies were formulated to help you meet life’s stressful situations with ease and better focus. Counter everyday stresses while supporting increased focus and relaxation with a botanical blend of lemon balm, L-theanine and whole-plant hemp extract by Charlotte’s Web™.*
- CW Hemp Extract + L-theanine + Lemon Balm
- CW Hemp Extract- 10mg/serving (from full spectrum hemp extract)
- L-theanine 50mg/serving
- Lemon Balm 75mg/serving
- USA Grown Hemp
- 60 count
While you can’t always plan for every tough or hectic moment in your day, you CAN take our Calm gummies with you for on-the-go support when you’d like to tone down everyday stresses. Formulated with our proprietary hemp genetics that feature 80+ naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, plus L-theanine and lemon Balm in every bite, our Charlotte’s Web™ hemp extract gummies help:
- Support relief from everyday stressors*
- Ease normal anxiety*
- Encourage relaxation, without drowsiness*
- Botanical blend formulated with natural ingredients to help support relaxation.*
- Flavored with natural juices from fruits and vegetables.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- Keep away from children.
Products that are made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web™ products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products.
Charlotte's Web™ products include whole-plant hemp extracts from Charlotte's Web™ plants. The extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phytocompounds that are produced by the hemp plant.
- Adults: Take 2 gummies daily, as needed.
- Good for relaxation*
As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
Not intended for use by children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.