300mg Gummies, Sleep Raspberry, Charlottes Web
CBD + Melatonin
Extract and the rest of hemp’s naturally occurring phytocannabinoids to support sound, quality sleep, and regular sleeping cycles.*
- CBD + Melatonin
- CBD-10mg/serving (from full spectrum CBD)
- Melatonin 3mg/serving
- USA Grown Hemp
- 60 count
Our Charlotte’s Web™ Hemp gummies are formulated with our full-spectrum CBD and contain 10 mg of CBD and 3 mg of melatonin in every serving to help you float off to dreamland.*
What does full-spectrum CBD mean? It means that our extract features 80+ naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, plus terpenes, flavonoids in every sweet bite, plus nature’s favorite sleep aid, melatonin. Our premium plant-powered CBD gummies help maintain:
- Regular sleep cycles*
- A better and more sound sleep*
- Formulated with natural ingredients to help you get the rest you need when you need it.*
- Melatonin promotes natural sleep patterns and is a commonly used nighttime sleep aid.*
- Flavored with natural juices from fruits and vegetables.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- Keep away from children.
- Products that are made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch
Charlotte's Web™ products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products.
Charlotte's Web™ CBD products include whole-plant CBDs from Charlotte's Web™ plants. The extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phytocompounds that are produced by the hemp plant.
- Take 30 minutes before bed for a better night’s sleep.
- Melatonin may cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking this supplement.
- Helps maintain more regular sleep cycles.*
As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications. Not intended for use by children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.